|Capacity of the the biggest room for a banquet||650|
Mrs Hélène Prud'homme, Coordinator - Meetings and conventions
14 142, de la Chapelle Street
Mirabel (Québec) J7J 2C8
Phone: 450 436-8532 extension 2233
Toll free: 1 800 611-8532
Fax: 450 436-5309
Reach Hélène Prud'homme by email
Cosy setting, lively villages
To organize your seminars, conventions, workshops, business meetings and events such as "team building"activities or an annual golf tournament, the Laurentians represents your best option.
Starting from St-Eustache and passing through the valley of St-Sauveur/Ste-Adèle, Mont-Tremblant and on up to Upper Laurentians, when your business events take place in these wide-open spaces and exceptional landscape, changing in every season, they are sure to be as successful as you could wish.
The Laurentians: an entire region at your service
Business people appreciate:
- The quality of our hotels and inns,
- The number of well-equipped rooms for seminars, meetings, conventions...,
- The reputation of our 45 different golf courses,
- The proximity and variety of activities proposed: downhill skiing, snowshoeing, spas, concerts, hiking...
Hotels and events
Things to see
- Artic Aventure
- Aventures Plein Air
- Casino Mont-Tremblant
- Centre d'activités Nature Kanatha-Aki
- Hélibellule FBO
- La Route des Belles histoires
- Le Chemin du Terroir
- Le parc linéaire « Le P'tit Train du Nord »
- Parc Cavaland
- Ranch Mont-Tremblant
- Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant
- Ziptreck Écotours
Did you know... ?
What do the following movies have in common: Ésimésac, L'Affaire Dumont, Fathers and Guns, Days of Darkness, Get Smart and the Terminal ? They were among the 300 local and international film productions that the Laurentian region welcomed, thanks to the BCTL (Bureau du cinéma et de la télévision des Laurentides).